The Ontario Export Awards recognize the innovative approaches and unique contributions of Ontario registered export companies across sectors and in all regions of the province as well as the individuals who contribute to their success.
The Ontario Export Awards brings together senior executives from Ontario’s most innovative and experienced export businesses. Along with national recognition as an Ontario export leader, finalists and winners receive numerous benefits including:
• Bragging rights as an Ontario Export Leader
• Editorial exposure on the Ontario Export Awards website in addition to a wide range of CanadianManufacturing.com industry publications*
• Company profile in the Ontario Export Awards Keepsake Programme
• Winners receive a unique customized Winners crest for website and online promotional use
• Finalists receive two complimentary tickets to the Gala Awards Luncheon
• Finalists receive preferred seating at the Gala Awards Luncheon
• Special discounted gala ticket rates
• Networking opportunities with other export and business leaders at the Gala Awards Luncheon
View the latest Media Coverage here.
*CanadianManufacturing.com is one of Canada’s top sources of daily industrial, manufacturing and economic news. Its award-winning editorial team delivers breaking news and analysis to more than 100,000 industrial readers—every day.
The finalists in each category are honoured at the Gala Awards Luncheon. They will be recognized as one of Ontario’s top exporters before senior executives and leaders from Ontario’s export community.
Nomination Deadline (to nominate an exporter you feel should be recognized): August 18, 2017
Application Deadline: (to enter the awards on behalf of your own company): September 8, 2017
Business Studies Student Award Application Deadline: September 8, 2017
Finalist Notification: October 2017
Award Date: November 21, 2017 | Ontario Export Awards Gala Luncheon | The International Centre | Mississauga, Ontario
For more information or assistance with the online application system contact: